Our sincere thanks to the following companies and organisations for their support of the OGUK HSE Conference 2021.
Health Sessions Sponsor
Stork delivers an unrivalled portfolio of solutions during every stage of an asset’s lifecycle. From hook-up and commissioning, maintenance, operations and shutdowns through to late life management and decommissioning.
Our UK business offers fully integrated or standalone solutions to maintain and improve asset efficiency across a wide range of energy and industrial sectors. This allows our clients to have a single project management interface.
Stork UK is headquartered in Aberdeen, with operational bases located in Falkirk, Grimsby, Southport and Teesside. From each of these facilities we deliver Heat Treatment Solutions (Cooperheat) Quality Services, Integrity Services, Industrial Services, Mechanical Services as well as Plant & Equipment Rental.
All of this is underpinned by our extensive track record on both offshore and onshore assets, the vast knowledge of our technical experts, unwavering commitment to quality as well as our collaborative approach. We are dedicated to improving asset performance through operational and cost efficiencies for our clients, while never comprising on safety.
We always aim to be our clients’ partner of choice by endeavouring to find and implement the right solution for their specific needs.
We aim to be the industry reference, every day everywhere.
Find out what we can do for you: www.stork.com/UK
Quensh are a local HSEQ consultancy with a robust track record spanning 14+ years
- With offices in Aberdeen, Scotland and Perth, Western Australia, our practical HSEQ specialists support organisations to manage and mitigate risk whilst optimising business performance.
- Established in 2006, we currently provide HSEQ support to over 50 customers around the world.
- With an unrivalled depth of knowledge across HSEQ disciplines, we make it simple allowing our customers to concentrate on their business.
- We adopt a realistic, ‘fit for purpose’ approach to meet customer-specific HSEQ responsibilities, supporting them to achieve their objectives and drive positive behaviours and cultures.
- Providing integrated HSEQ support services, we help our customers deliver profitable numbers, safely.
Quensh is delighted to be a sponsor of the OGUK #HSEConf21. Given the nature of our business, we feel it is one of the truly HSE-focussed events of the year that brings together leading industry voices and experts from outside the sector to share their views on the last 12 months as well as the challenges and opportunities the industry and individuals will embrace going forward.
OGTAP Apprentice Sponsor