Over 300 attendees joined us to:
- discuss the impact of COVID on the workforce and performance in 2020 and as we manage the recovery;
- explore innovations shaping the future of HSE;
- find out how the HCR prevention plan is progressing;
- explore the new landscape developing around energy transition;
- share case studies about members already taking action on emissions reductions.
The fully immersive digital event not only gave delegates the unique opportunity to hear from and interact with industry experts but through our virtual exhibition stands, also offered the chance to engage in online networking.